Dolomites and Florence, Italy
January 26 - February 6, 2024
- $2,650 double occupancy, $3,250 single (if available)
- Ground-only (no airfare): $1,700 double occ., $2,300 single (if available)
- 7-night Dolomites-only, ground-only: $1,210 double occ., $1,580 single (if available)
- All prices are based on mid-June 2023 exchange rates, and assume a full registration for ground transfers. Final prices are subject to change due to the exchange rate, and may increase to cover ground transfers if the trip does not fill.
- Federal, state, and local governments, as well as airlines, may impose additional airport, passenger facility charges, fuel surcharges or other taxes at any time as well as lodging taxes, surcharges, and fees. All current taxes and fees are included, as of mid-June 2023. Any new taxes, fuel surcharges, and fees will be added to the final balance.
The hotel is located 200 m from the Catinaccio lift, and there is a ski shuttle to a a few nearby stations allowing access to the Sella Ronda circuit. The hotel offers two ski shuttle buses that hold 20 people each for day trips to nearby ski areas, and they include a ski guide for each. Use of these private shuttle buses and guides is included.
After a week of skiing, we'll take a private bus transfer to Florence, the capital of the Tuscany region and heart of Renaissance. We'll stay at the 4-star Hotel Orto De' Medici, which today stands at the site where Lorenzo Medici founded his art school.
Val Di Fassa, Italy - Jan 27 - Feb 3, 2024
- Air Boston to Venice, and Return Florence to Boston via Lufthansa Going and Swiss Return
- 7 night lodging at the 4-Star Alpen Hotel Corona
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Transfer from Venice airport to the Alpen Hotel Corona
- Transfer from the Alpen Hotel Corona to the Florence Hotel
- Dining and housekeeping gratuities
- Welcome Sunday cocktail
- Tea time snack served between 03:30 pm until 05:00 pm
- Free access to the “Rosengarten” Wellness Centre, that includes: indoor swimming pool, ample relax area, Turkish bath, Kräuter bio sauna, tepidarium, tropical showers, our herbal teas and refreshing drinks,
- Techno Gym fitness centre
- Evening entertainment and live music with Maurizio
- Storage room for your skis and boots with drying and disinfection
- Ski shuttle available to and from the Catinaccio cable car station (200 meters away) and to Station Buffaure for the Sella Ronda.
- Shuttles of 20 people each reach a different ski area every day (Sella runde, Marmolada, Alpe Lusia, San Pellegrino, Karezza, Obereggen.) Each shuttle is accompanied by a guide.
Hotel Orto Dei Medici- Florence, Italy-Feb 3-6, 2024
- 3 night lodging the 4-star Hotel Orto De' Medici
- Transfers from Hotel to Florence Airport
- Breakfast daily
- Housekeeping gratuities
Lift tickets / Season pass:
- Lift tickets are NOT included.
- The entire surrounding region of the Dolomiti Superski is included on the Ikon Pass.
- Lift ticket prices for the 2023/24 season have not yet been announced. There are a number of lift ticket options offered. For the previous season, a walk-up 5 of 6 day lift ticket for the full Dolomiti Superski was 360 EUR for an adult. Day tickets were 72 EUR. A Silver Pass including Val di Fassa was 293 EUR for 5 days and 337 EUR for 6 days.
- Your full first payment is required to reserve your spot.
- Three payments of $883.33 (double occ.)
- Payment due dates: with registration, August 15, and October 15
- Send checks to ACE Ski and Board Club, c/o Dana Blanchard, P.O. Box 213, Townsend, MA 01469-0213
Cancellation Policy and Fees:
- A $300 name change fee will apply to correct errors in your registration form after tickets have been issued.
- Cancellation fee schedule:
- Until 10/15/23: $300
- 10/16/23 - 12/15/23: 50%
- 12/16/23 onwards no refunds
- In the event of voluntary trip cancellation as a group, all payments will be refunded.
|DATE||CARRIER||FLT #||ORIGIN. CITY||DEST. CITY||DEPT TIME||ARRV TIME|
Club membership (ACE or EICSL) is required by the time of the trip. Memberships can be purchased online for $30.
Questions? Contact Bryan Woods at email@example.com, 978-726-3462.