March 8-10, 2019
- Two days skiing at Mt Orford
- Two nights lodging at Manoir des Sables
- 2 Full American Breakfasts - with French Canadian flair – enough food to get you going for the day of skiing, shopping, sightseeing
- 3-course dinner Saturday night as a group at the hotel
- All current taxes
- Payment options for non-skiers.
- Payments due by January 25, 2019
$325 per person based on double occupancy.
Things to know
- This is a drive yourself trip. No transportation will be provided.
- You will need to bring your Passport.
- Hotel is located 4 hours from Boston and less than 25 minutes over the border.
- Skiing is included in the trip cost.
Ski Areas ( local tohotel)
- Owl’s Head
- 30 minutes fromhotel
- Mont Sutton
- 35-40 minutes fromhotel
- Glades for everyone.
- Quiet and Old “New England” skiing.
- Something for all abilities.
- 10 minutes fromhotel
- Steep and Deep, moguls and glades.
- Great food and lodge atmosphere.
- Old time ski area.
- Night Skiing – the best in the EAST – 360 degree lighting. All trails.
- National Park
- Located just 30 minutes from the hotel
- Cross country, snowshoeing – rentals available or bring your own equipment
- Downtown Magog
- Shops, restaurants, and walking/Xcountry trails around the lake.
- More details at the Hotel
- Located within 30 minutes of Magog
For more detials and payment information please contact Robin at email@example.com