“The Most Beautiful Place You’ll Ever Ski! (or Board!)”
North America’s original mountain destination, since 1936, Sun Valley, Idaho has the distinction of being the continent’s first ski resort – bringing the magic of the European mountain experience to America.
Sun Valley was instantly a phenomenon without peer and has since grown to be both the cultural and athletic hub of the Northern Rockies. From the crisp air atop Bald Mountain to the quaint shops and restaurants below, there is no other place quite like Sun Valley, regardless of the season.
March 4th – 11th, 2014
- 7 night’s accommodations at Greyhawk/Sawtooth Condos, located in Sun Valley Village, Idaho
- Round Trip Airfare from Boston to Boise
- 2 Bedroom Condos, 1 or 2 Kings & Single beds
- Walk to lift at Mtn. Baldy
- Two miles to town (shuttle)
- Fully equipped kitchens, gas or wood stoves, hot tub, & private Wifi
- Great Views
- 5-Day Ski Lift Pass 6th day $60
- All taxes and service charges included
- $ 1,560.00 – (Per person, 4 occupancy in 2 bedroom large condos, 7 nights)
- Contact Trip Coordinator for rate info based on land only package
- Prices based on minimum of 12 participants. Price includes Round trip Air / Hotel transfers; 5 day Ski Pass.
- $500.00 due by September19th 2013
- $560.00 due by November 1st 2013
- $500.00 due by December 3rd 2013
Total Payment $1,560
Checks payable to: ACE Ski & Board Club
Send to: Michèle Grenier – Attn: Sun Valley Trip, 46 Kelly Road, Dracut, MA 01826
- ALL cancellation requests must be submitted in writing (e-mail acceptable) to the Trip Coordinator.
- Cancellation Requests will be in effect as of the date received by the Trip Coordinator
- The following Cancellation Fees will be imposed
- Before December 1, 2013 – $100.00 per person
- After December 1, 2013 – $500.00 deposit is not refundableCancellations received after December 1, 2013 are subject to a cancellation fee of $500.00.
- After January 1, 2014 – Full amount of tripCancellations received after January 1, 2014 are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the full amount of the trip (and/or any fees imposed by the various suppliers, tour operators, hotels and ski areas involved, including the ACE Ski & Board Club)
Phone: (978) 441-0545
Address: 46 Kelly Road, Dracut, MA 01826
You must log in to post a comment.