February 24 – March 2, 2016
- Round trip air Boston to Hayden via United Airlines
- Seven (7) night accommodations at the Phoenix condo’s
- Five (5) out of seven (7) day ski pass to Steamboat
- Round trip airport / hotel transfers
- Baggage handling
- Welcome Reception
- All current taxes
$1,649 p/p 4 per 2 bed, 2 bath Condo
Depart Boston 2/24
Depart Hayden 3/2
|September 15, 2015||October 29, 2015||December 8, 2015|
- All checks are payable to: Ace Ski & Board Club.
- A Full one -time payment of $1,699 can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may pay at the general meetings or send your check(s) to Michèle Grenier, 46 Kelly Road, Dracut, MA 01826.
- Be sure to send the sign up sheet whether paying by PayPal or by check.
- Must be either an EICSL member OR an Ace Ski & Board member to sign up for the trip.
- Names must be written, as they appear on a government issued photo ID including middle initial, date of birth & gender.
- No lifts deduct $445.
- No Air/transfers deduct $515.
- 6th day lift ticket add $75.
- Single supplement add $400.
- Airlines reserve the right to issue seat assignments at airport check in.
- Trip cancellation/ interruption insurance available through Great Events & Escapes and recommended.
- *Please note that Air tax and fuel adjustments are possible and will be passed on to guests
- *Please note that checked bags are subject to a fee and the responsibility of guests
- *All guests must complete, sign and return reservation form.
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the following schedule:
- If your notice of cancellation is prior to December 15th full refund minus $100/person plus any applicable vendor penalties; After 12/15/2015, no refund.
- All cancellations and any trip component returns (lift tickets etc.) will result in a minimum of a $50/person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
You must log in to post a comment.