The October meeting is usually a quieter meeting than most in the fall but this meeting was well attended. Bob Greene from Saddleback Mountain gave an impressive and informative presentation.
- Updates followed on benefits (Ilene Titus) racing (Gerry Welch) and the club’s upcoming trips for this season (Michèle Grenier, Jon Levy and Robin Diamond).
- The Sun Valley trip is now full – that is terrific.
- The trip to the Eastern Townships is put on hold till next year. Expect to hear more about that trip at our February and fall meetings.
- The Mt. Snow trip is still open, and is adding an Après Ski Party on Saturday night (March 8th) with two free beverage tickets. Dinner will be served at the inn for the participants. Contact Robin for details.
- Looks like we are almost out of tickets; remaining tickets will be available for sale at the general meeting on Dec 10th.
- Our club racers are ready to get on the course on January 4th at Bretton Woods. Gerry Welch gave an update of what to expect for the season. He will be collecting outstanding race fees at the December 10th meeting.
- The club also had some T-shirts and fleece vests for sale and will continue to take orders at the next meeting. Members who purchased vests will be able to pick them up on December 10th.
September 2013 Door Prize Winners
|Jeff Tobin||2 Smugglers Tickets|
|John Campbell||Neon Jacket|
|Greg Ruklic||2 Mad River Tickets|
|Jake Coady||2 Smugglers Tickets|
|Linda O’Clair||Boot Bag|
|Carlos Herpin||Ski Bag|
|Linda O’Clair||4 Tickets to Saddleback special drawing from Speaker|
|Jon Levy||2 Magic Tickets|
Leta Markham won the Best Costume prize, two tickets to Bromley!
Thank you EVERYONE For Joining us at this meeting.
You must log in to post a comment.