Mount Snow is Vermont’s closest big mountain resort and home to the Bluebird Express; the nation’s only six passenger bubble chair!
588 acres of skiable terrain including all in-bounds tree terrain. In addition to our ample natural snowfall, the most high-output fan guns in North America (250+) allow us to create the best man made snow around and build the largest terrain park system in the East. With four mountain faces to explore, boundary-to-boundary tree skiing and trails for all ability levels serviced by 20 lifts you will find yourself wanting to stay longer so you can see it all.
March 7th – 9th, 2014
- Purchase lift tickets from ACE Ski Club or on your own.
- This is a Drive yourself trip.
- Stay at the Gray Ghost Inn in West Dover, VT just down the hill from Mt Snow.
- Use the MOOVER (shuttle) to get to the mountain from the Gray Ghost or drive yourself.
- 2 Breakfasts and 1 dinner (Saturday night)
- $225.00 – (Per person)
- Contact Trip Coordinator for rate info
- $50.00 due by November 1st, 2013
- $50.00 due by December 12th, 2013
- $125.00 due by January 15th, 2014
Total Payment $225.00
Checks payable to: ACE Ski & Board Club
Send to: Robin Diamond – Attn:Mount Snow Trip, 21 Chester Street , Nashua NH 03064
- ALL cancellation requests must be submitted in writing (e-mail acceptable) to the Trip Coordinator.
- Cancellation Requests will be in effect as of the date received by the Trip Coordinator
- The following Cancellation Fees will be imposed
- No cancellations After February 1st – after this date if you cancel a replacement will need to be found for your spot.
- If applicable Refunds will be processed after the trip completes.
Phone: (603) 533-7360
Address: 21 Chester Street , Nashua NH 03064
You must log in to post a comment.