Shouting out for all for ACE club members who want to ski or snowboard race in the Mount Washington Valley this season.
Never raced before and not sure if you’ll like it?
Reasons you should consider trying it this season:
- Your first race is free, no commitment, if you like it, join the team!
- NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY – THESE RACES ARE FOR FUN AND CAMRADERIE.
- After your first race, the Racer Fee is $20/race for early registration or $25/race if you sign up at the mountain.
- All Junior racers race FREE
- 4 race classes
- Senior Men
- Senior Women
- Junior Men (free)
- Junior Women (free)
- Racers participate in one run per day, which is usually completed by mid-morning with women racing first followed by men.
- On a budget? We make it easy on your wallet.
- Deeply discounted lift tickets – good for the whole day (See pricing under race dates below).
- For a fraction of the price of a hotel room, you can find an EICSL Lodge to sleep at.
- Still on the fence?
- Bring your friends and enjoy a day of skiing and racing together!
- Learn more about Recreational Racing.
Qualifier 1: January 9, 2016 at Bretton Woods
Tickets: Adults $45, Seniors $25, Teens $35, Children $25
Qualifier 2: January 23, 2016 at Shawnee Peak
Tickets: Flat rate of $39
Qualifier 3: February 6, 2016 at Cranmore
Tickets: Adults $45, Senior $30, Junior $30, Children $30
Championship: March 5, 2016 at Wildcat
Tickets: Adults $50, Seniors $40, Juniors $40, Young Adults: 45
It’s not too late to join the fun, just fill out the contact form below and Robin Diamond or Emily Barnaby will be in touch!