Join Us Saturday, April 1, 2017, 2-5PM!
At The Wildcat Inn & Tavern, Jackson, N.H.
Rte 16-A, Jackson Village, NH 03846
$5 in advance (contact Anne Marie Tierney)
$10 at door
- DOORS OPEN at 2:00 PM
- Light Appetizers Served at 3:00 PM
- CASH BAR
- Children Welcome
- AWARDS PRESENTED @ 4:00 PM
- Junior Awards
- Individuals Awards
- Specialty Awards
OPEN TO ALL EICSL MEMBERS
Shouting out for all for ACE club members who want to ski or snowboard race in the Mount Washington Valley this season.
Never raced before and not sure if you’ll like it?
Reasons you should consider trying it this season:
- Your first race is free, no commitment, if you like it, join the team!
- NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY – THESE RACES ARE FOR FUN AND CAMRADERIE.
- After your first race, the Racer Fee is $20/race for early registration or $25/race if you sign up at the mountain.
- All Junior racers race FREE
- 4 race classes
- Senior Men
- Senior Women
- Junior Men (free)
- Junior Women (free)
- Racers participate in one run per day, which is usually completed by mid-morning with women racing first followed by men.
- On a budget? We make it easy on your wallet.
- Deeply discounted lift tickets – good for the whole day (See pricing under race dates below).
- For a fraction of the price of a hotel room, you can find an EICSL Lodge to sleep at.
- Still on the fence?
- Bring your friends and enjoy a day of skiing and racing together!
- Learn more about Recreational Racing.
Qualifier 1: January 9, 2016 at Bretton Woods
Tickets: Adults $45, Seniors $25, Teens $35, Children $25
Qualifier 2: January 23, 2016 at Shawnee Peak
Tickets: Flat rate of $39
Qualifier 3: February 6, 2016 at Cranmore
Tickets: Adults $45, Senior $30, Junior $30, Children $30
Championship: March 5, 2016 at Wildcat
Tickets: Adults $50, Seniors $40, Juniors $40, Young Adults: 45
It’s not too late to join the fun, just fill out the contact form below and Robin Diamond or Emily Barnaby will be in touch!
Attitash & Wildcat have setup 3 days of appreciation for EICSL members New Year’s Weekend.
- Dec. 31st Thursday
- Jan. 1st Friday
- Jan. 2nd Saturday
Must show your EICSL id and photo id at the window to get a lift ticket for $49.
Crotched Mountain 2015-16 Ace Ski and Board Club Member Benefits
Must present a valid Ace Ski and Board Club Membership Card to recieve discount.
9:00am – 5:00pm or 1:00pm – 9:00pm
$43 save $19
Saturday Extreme Midnights 12/26/15 -2/27/16
$33 save $12
9:00am – 5:00pm No Blackouts!
$43 save $19
Xmas Vacation: M-F 12/28/15 – 1/1/116
February Vacation: M-F 2/15/16- 2/19/16
$43 save $19
M-F non vacation
$39 save $11
M-F 3:00pm – 9:00pm non vacation
M-F 6:00pm – 9:00pm End of Day
Junior (18 & under) full day tickets
$33 Always. Save up to $17
Rental Equipment $15
Nastar – Adult Team and training for all Ages
Some of the Areas top Pacesetters race and work at Crotched Mt. They use their knowledge to create a fun and safe and yes, competitive race program.
Crotched Offers Ski and Snowboarding lessons for all ages, bring the little ones up to ride the Magic Carpet and before long they will be taking the Chair to the top. For more information about Crotched Mountain please visit crotchedmountain.com
615 Francestown Road
Bennington, NH 03442
You must present your Ski Club or Ski Council Membership Card and a photo ID to receive the discounted rate!
Please click on the mountain for more information.
Crotched Mountain Member Benefits for Ace Ski and Board Club
February 24 – March 2, 2016
- Round trip air Boston to Hayden via United Airlines
- Seven (7) night accommodations at the Phoenix condo’s
- Five (5) out of seven (7) day ski pass to Steamboat
- Round trip airport / hotel transfers
- Baggage handling
- Welcome Reception
- All current taxes
$1,649 p/p 4 per 2 bed, 2 bath Condo
Depart Boston 2/24
Depart Hayden 3/2
- All checks are payable to: Ace Ski & Board Club.
- A Full one -time payment of $1,699 can be made to email@example.com.
- You may pay at the general meetings or send your check(s) to Michèle Grenier, 46 Kelly Road, Dracut, MA 01826.
- Be sure to send the sign up sheet whether paying by PayPal or by check.
- Must be either an EICSL member OR an Ace Ski & Board member to sign up for the trip.
- Names must be written, as they appear on a government issued photo ID including middle initial, date of birth & gender.
- No lifts deduct $445.
- No Air/transfers deduct $515.
- 6th day lift ticket add $75.
- Single supplement add $400.
- Airlines reserve the right to issue seat assignments at airport check in.
- Trip cancellation/ interruption insurance available through Great Events & Escapes and recommended.
- *Please note that Air tax and fuel adjustments are possible and will be passed on to guests
- *Please note that checked bags are subject to a fee and the responsibility of guests
- *All guests must complete, sign and return reservation form.
If you must cancel your reservation, your right to receive a refund is limited as set forth in the following schedule:
- If your notice of cancellation is prior to December 15th full refund minus $100/person plus any applicable vendor penalties; After 12/15/2015, no refund.
- All cancellations and any trip component returns (lift tickets etc.) will result in a minimum of a $50/person service charge regardless of the cancellation date.
We would like to welcome Ed Berry from Stowe. He will be giving us an update about the mountain.
Photo taken 12/8/2014
- Ticket Voucher Distribution
- Tickets vouchers ordered in past sales will be distributed at the meeting. Your order must be paid in full and you must be a paid 2014-2015 member to receive your ticket vouchers.
- Ticket Voucher Sale
- You may purchase additional tickets at the General Meeting. Order forms for Vermont Mountains will be available at that time. You must attend the meeting and be a paid 2014-2015 club member to purchase tickets in this sale. There are limited quantities of some Vermont Mountains and some have sold out. Remaining tickets will go on sale by email after the December 11 meeting.
- Volunteers needed for clean up after the meeting.
Extra Prize Ticket
Bring Food! For an extra chance at a door prize, please bring items that can be donated to a food pantry, for example: tuna, powdered milk, $5 gift cards to grocery stores, rice, dry soup mixes, beans, canned food items …
Thinking About Joining?
Help build the club membership — bring a friend to the meeting.
View Larger Map